Lamborghini have officially revealed their Lamborghini Aventador J Concept at the Geneva Motor Show 2012. This is the speedster version of the Lamborghini Aventador and not the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster that had rumoured to be produced.
- Coupe: 0-100km (0-62mph) in 4.2 seconds (F10 M5 takes 4.4 seconds); 0-200km (0-124mph) in 12.6 seconds
- Convertible: 0-100km (0-62mph) in 4.3 seconds; 0-200km (0-124mph) in 13.1 seconds
- Top speed: 250kmh (155mph)
- Drivers-Package increases top speed from 250km/h to 305km/h (155mph to 189mph)
Monteblanco test where BMW Team RLL driver Joey Hand drove the new BMW M3 DTM for the first time. The camouflage is there to hide some of the upcoming aero details from the competition (you know who you are).
Aston Martin Racing announces today its plans for the new season including the unveiling of a new ground-up developed LMP1 race car, the AMR-One, as well as confirming the driver line-up and planned race program.
Here's a Shell commercial shown in Europe. Obviously, they're selling gasoline, but the cars used in the video steal the show.
Gayu Eusegi, head of global product development for Mitsubishi stated that the Lancer Evolution X will be the last Evo the Japanese automaker will ever build. This drastic move is a shift in company strategy to put the product focus and ethos on leadership in EV (Electric Vehicle) technology.
Spectacular: the new Volkswagen Golf for the 24-hour race
Wolfsburg (10 February 2011). Comeback in the "Green Hell": In a spectacular new racing version the Volkswagen Golf returns to the Nürburgring-Nordschleife.
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8® Delivers Intelligent Performance and Power
- Set to launch this calendar year, Dodge gives peek at its newest product from the Street and Racing Technology (SRT) team at the Chicago Auto Show
- 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 engine offers an estimated 465 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque for power across a significantly wider rpm range
- All-new active valve exhaust system improves fuel efficiency
- All-new paddle-shift technology allows spirited shifting on road and at the race track
- Two-mode adaptive damping suspension allows for selectable suspension tuning and also automatically adapts to road and driver inputs for proper vehicle control
JamesList has announced that formula one legend Michael Schumacher’s Bugatti EB 110 Super Sports is for sale for €600,000 ($744,000).
The 908 HDi FAP helped Peugeot build up an enviable record of world class successes, including the title in the 2007 Le Mans Series, a one-two finish at Le Mans in 2009 and the inaugural ILMC crown in 2010. "We have chosen 908 as the name of the new car in order to build on the wave of success with which it is associated," says Peugeot’s Director of Marketing and Communications, Xavier Peugeot.